ValkrieStory
Log in or Register
ValkrieStory

We Shine

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password



Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
July 2019
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031    

Calendar Calendar


You are not connected. Please login or register

HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:01 am

Jenn

Jenn
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Brave_help_demotivational_posters-s440x352-39703-580

https://www.facebook.com/jennmeows

2HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:53 am

Danny

Danny
Admin
Admin
Jenn wrote:HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Brave_help_demotivational_posters-s440x352-39703-580

So Racist Mang, but it made me laugh. LOL


_________________
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 53nvhfShe's like a star!
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 2zrdoqv
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

3HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Lmaochicken on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:46 am

Pao

Pao
Moderator
Moderator
LOL...Hardcore Kentucky cheers

4HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:07 am

Danny

Danny
Admin
Admin
I respect that white guy. I bet you he's dead by now..


_________________
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 53nvhfShe's like a star!
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 2zrdoqv
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

5HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:13 am

Hugo

Hugo
Admin
Admin
ROFLed!

KFC in Australia:
Owned by white people
Run by asian people
Consumed by black people xD

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

6HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:43 am

Jamez

Jamez
Moderator
Moderator
@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

7HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 7:19 am

Hugo

Hugo
Admin
Admin
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

8HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:28 pm

Pao

Pao
Moderator
Moderator
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

9HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:04 pm

Hugo

Hugo
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Explain how that's irrelevant?

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

10HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:05 am

Danny

Danny
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Same here how's that exactly irelevant.


_________________
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 53nvhfShe's like a star!
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 2zrdoqv
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

11HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 am

Pao

Pao
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Same here how's that exactly irelevant.

Woah I just noticed your avatar changed into one cock biting sexy lady,She might be eating KFC right now o:

12HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:29 am

Danny

Danny
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Same here how's that exactly irelevant.

Woah I just noticed your avatar changed into one cock biting sexy lady

That's a McDonald Chicken Nugget..


_________________
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 53nvhfShe's like a star!
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 2zrdoqv
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

13HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:31 am

Pao

Pao
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Same here how's that exactly irelevant.

Woah I just noticed your avatar changed into one cock biting sexy lady

That's a McDonald Chicken Nugget..

Ei BicBoi dun tok about mcdonalds in kfc.

14HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 am

Danny

Danny
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Same here how's that exactly irelevant.

Woah I just noticed your avatar changed into one cock biting sexy lady

That's a McDonald Chicken Nugget..

Ei BicBoi dun tok about mcdonalds in kfc.

Wow you're so ignorant about this stuff... I'm talking about my profile picture.


_________________
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 53nvhfShe's like a star!
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 2zrdoqv
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

15HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:38 am

Pao

Pao
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Same here how's that exactly irelevant.

Woah I just noticed your avatar changed into one cock biting sexy lady

That's a McDonald Chicken Nugget..

Ei BicBoi dun tok about mcdonalds in kfc.

Wow you're so ignorant about this stuff... I'm talking about my profile picture.

I know that..Duh bounce
Oh btw how the fuck did you and hugo get those points?



Last edited by Pao on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : lolsmd)

16HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D Empty Re: HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Danny

Danny
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Jamez wrote:@ Hugo
clearly you don't go to kfc much :\

KFC IN AUSTRALIA:
owned by white people
run my asian people
consumed by more asian people

they dont know that! D:


Weeeee,Irrelevancy o:

Same here how's that exactly irelevant.

Woah I just noticed your avatar changed into one cock biting sexy lady

That's a McDonald Chicken Nugget..

Ei BicBoi dun tok about mcdonalds in kfc.

Wow you're so ignorant about this stuff... I'm talking about my profile picture.

I know that..Duh bounce
Oh btw how the fuck did you and hugo get those points?

I'm a hacker.


_________________
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 53nvhfShe's like a star!
HAHAHA KFC CHICKEN ! :D 2zrdoqv
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum