ValkrieStory
Log in or Register
ValkrieStory

We Shine

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password



Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar


You are not connected. Please login or register

Motherfucking Slut

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Motherfucking Slut on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:08 pm

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Hey fucking hoar slut.You know who you are .
You date all kinds of fucking SG men.
You've gold dig a thousand innocent fucking men.
Even the owner?What the fuck?
Good Luck on life.I hope you die young.
This is not personal vendetta.But you are just one motherfucker surfing the web.You always try to be the boss.If you want something,You push all your strength at ass kissing.I heard all the bad remarks your past friends told me.I thought you were kind,but you were one fucking slut.I hope I will do the right thing.
Motherfucker.

Your Fucking No.1 Hater,
Satan

2 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:06 pm

Hugo

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:Hey fucking hoar slut.You know who you are .
You date all kinds of fucking SG men.
You've gold dig a thousand innocent fucking men.
Even the owner?What the fuck?
Good Luck on life.I hope you die young.
This is not personal vendetta.But you are just one motherfucker surfing the web.You always try to be the boss.If you want something,You push all your strength at ass kissing.I heard all the bad remarks your past friends told me.I thought you were kind,but you were one fucking slut.I hope I will do the right thing.
Motherfucker.

Your Fucking No.1 Hater,
Satan


I guess this is a good way to start our rage section. Tip for future rages: more facts and arguments, less swearing and name calling. It's more effective ;D

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

3 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:55 pm

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:Hey fucking hoar slut.You know who you are .
You date all kinds of fucking SG men.
You've gold dig a thousand innocent fucking men.
Even the owner?What the fuck?
Good Luck on life.I hope you die young.
This is not personal vendetta.But you are just one motherfucker surfing the web.You always try to be the boss.If you want something,You push all your strength at ass kissing.I heard all the bad remarks your past friends told me.I thought you were kind,but you were one fucking slut.I hope I will do the right thing.
Motherfucker.

Your Fucking No.1 Hater,
Satan


I guess this is a good way to start our rage section. Tip for future rages: more facts and arguments, less swearing and name calling. It's more effective ;D
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.

4 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:25 pm

Hugo

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

5 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:01 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:Hey fucking hoar slut.You know who you are .
You date all kinds of fucking SG men.
You've gold dig a thousand innocent fucking men.
Even the owner?What the fuck?
Good Luck on life.I hope you die young.
This is not personal vendetta.But you are just one motherfucker surfing the web.You always try to be the boss.If you want something,You push all your strength at ass kissing.I heard all the bad remarks your past friends told me.I thought you were kind,but you were one fucking slut.I hope I will do the right thing.
Motherfucker.

Your Fucking No.1 Hater,
Satan


I guess this is a good way to start our rage section. Tip for future rages: more facts and arguments, less swearing and name calling. It's more effective ;D
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.
|

Buddy, I already know, but yeah I won't leak out that info.


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

6 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:16 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

I didn't tell anyone you asked me to name her o_o

7 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:18 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

I didn't tell anyone you asked me to name her o_o

He wrote name calling not naming... For Example: "Gold Digga"


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

8 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

I didn't tell anyone you asked me to name her o_o

He wrote name calling not naming... For Example: "Gold Digga"

Oh Lmao..

9 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

I didn't tell anyone you asked me to name her o_o

He wrote name calling not naming... For Example: "Gold Digga"

Oh Lmao..

READ before you assume please Razz


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

10 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:42 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

I didn't tell anyone you asked me to name her o_o

He wrote name calling not naming... For Example: "Gold Digga"

Oh Lmao..

READ before you assume please Razz

Kay Razz

11 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:09 pm

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

I didn't tell anyone you asked me to name her o_o

He wrote name calling not naming... For Example: "Gold Digga"

Oh Lmao..

Try to use more words when replying.; One word replys are considered spam.

READ before you assume please Razz

Kay Razz


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

12 Re: Motherfucking Slut on Sun Jun 06, 2010 5:37 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Hugo wrote:
Pao wrote:
Nah,I won't name her o:
Its pretty obvious.


What? I didn't ask you to name her lol O_o

I didn't tell anyone you asked me to name her o_o

He wrote name calling not naming... For Example: "Gold Digga"

Oh Lmao..

Try to use more words when replying.; One word replys are considered spam.

READ before you assume please Razz

Kay Razz


Whyd you quote it without any message? o_o

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum