ValkrieStory
Log in or Register
ValkrieStory

We Shine

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password



Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
July 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
      1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031     

Calendar Calendar


You are not connected. Please login or register

Donation Template

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 Donation Template on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:17 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
E-Mail:
Amount:
Payment Method:
Gifts:
Confirmation Number:
In Game Name:


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

2 Re: Donation Template on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:24 am

Boisara


Danny wrote:E-Mail:
Amount:
Payment Method:
Gifts:
Confirmation Number:
In Game Name:
-Oh my god-
What is this for btw. O_O LOL i am just 14.

3 Re: Donation Template on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:25 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Boisara wrote:
Danny wrote:E-Mail:
Amount:
Payment Method:
Gifts:
Confirmation Number:
In Game Name:
-Oh my god-
What is this for btw. O_O LOL i am just 14.

We'll get Hugo to make a paypal.


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

4 Re: Donation Template on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:36 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote::O So thats why your last name is ho

Further explain please.


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

5 Re: Donation Template on Sat Jun 05, 2010 8:14 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote::O So thats why your last name is ho

Further explain please.


Damn,it was uber fail O:
Okay delete it please?

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum