ValkrieStory
Log in or Register
ValkrieStory

We Shine

Search
 
 

Display results as :
 


Rechercher Advanced Search

Log in

I forgot my password



Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 Profile
 FAQ
 Search
September 2018
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
     12
3456789
10111213141516
17181920212223
24252627282930

Calendar Calendar


You are not connected. Please login or register

[Forum Game] Would you tap that?

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:47 am

Hugo

avatar
Admin
Admin
This is simple, say if you would or wouldn't "tap" the user above.
Give a reason!
Have fun!

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

2 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 6:53 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
I wouldn't mind if I was blind folded. Razz

http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

3 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:00 am

zKenShiro


i would tap his goddamn gf

4 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:02 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
zKenShiro wrote:i would tap his goddamn gf
Uhmmm.... Who's girlfriend would you tap..?
Me or Hugo's.

http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

5 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:03 am

zKenShiro


The one in your avatar is extremely tapable

6 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:06 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
zKenShiro wrote:The one in your avatar is extremely tapable

Uhm... Ok... , but lets try not to start conversation in this thread.
To Ken: I would not tap you. To.... ignorant and low-minded. Cool

http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

7 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:12 am

zKenShiro


to Danny: i wouldn't tap you because u aren't relaxed enough at the moment :3

Dude i am kidding with u all the time and u r just making a war... relax dammit
You hated it when i voted you as a gm and you hated it when i told you jokes...

8 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:13 am

Hugo

avatar
Admin
Admin
I wouldnt tap that because we would argue in the morning

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

9 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Thu Jun 03, 2010 8:16 am

zKenShiro


i want to tap hugo but i cant! because i cant even open the game!!

10 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:52 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
zKenShiro wrote:i want to tap hugo but i cant! because i cant even open the game!!

Tapped for over complaining about the game.


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

11 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Fri Jun 04, 2010 6:12 am

Hugo

avatar
Admin
Admin
I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

http://www.myspace.com/hugos_place

12 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:07 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Hugo wrote:I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

More like Hugo pays me a nickle to tickle his pickle. Smile


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

13 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:26 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Hugo wrote:I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

More like Hugo pays me a nickle to tickle his pickle. Smile

Tapped for not licking MY pickle

14 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:28 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Hugo wrote:I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

More like Hugo pays me a nickle to tickle his pickle. Smile

Tapped for not licking MY pickle

Tapped for not having a pickle.


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

15 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:34 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Hugo wrote:I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

More like Hugo pays me a nickle to tickle his pickle. Smile

Tapped for not licking MY pickle

Tapped for not having a pickle.

Tapped for NOT recognizing my microscopic pickle

16 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 am

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Hugo wrote:I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

More like Hugo pays me a nickle to tickle his pickle. Smile

Tapped for not licking MY pickle

Tapped for not having a pickle.

Tapped for NOT recognizing my microscopic pickle

Tapped for being a poser.


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

17 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:52 am

Pao

avatar
Moderator
Moderator
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Hugo wrote:I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

More like Hugo pays me a nickle to tickle his pickle. Smile

Tapped for not licking MY pickle

Tapped for not having a pickle.

Tapped for NOT recognizing my microscopic pickle

Tapped for being a poser.

Tapped for (I don't know and dont intend to who i'm posing at)

18 Re: [Forum Game] Would you tap that? on Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:17 pm

Danny

avatar
Admin
Admin
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Pao wrote:
Danny wrote:
Hugo wrote:I'd tap that cause he would probably pay me the morning after ;D

More like Hugo pays me a nickle to tickle his pickle. Smile

Tapped for not licking MY pickle

Tapped for not having a pickle.

Tapped for NOT recognizing my microscopic pickle

Tapped for being a poser.

Tapped for (I don't know and dont intend to who i'm posing at)

Tapped for being a loser.


_________________
She's like a star!
http://valkriestory.forumotion.com

Sponsored content


Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum